SC - List Digest available

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Sep 24 12:01:12 PDT 1997

> From Uduido at aol.com Mon Sep 22 19:09:28 1997
> From: Uduido at aol.com
> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:01:47 -0400 (EDT)
> To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: SC - List Digest available
> Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>
> There is a digest version of the list available. Would Papa Gunthar be so
> kind as to post the details? Then perhaps there would be a way for this
> person to remain with us. :-)
>
> Lord Ras

This is the first chance to respond so I don't know if someone else has helped
her.

For the record, to subscribe to the digest version is just like you subscribe
to the list.

Send an email to majordomo at Ansteorra.org

In the body of the message write:

subscribe sca-cooks-digest

Underneath that you may wish to unsubscribe to sca-cooks if needed.

Yers,

Gunthar