SC - Noemi's recipe challenge

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 11:15:01 PDT 1997

This is what I get for sending e-mail before I'm fully awake.  I also meant
to thank everyone that responed to my challenge.  I'll do a quick comparison
of  the versions later today, right now I'm getting ready to meet my mother
for lunch.  (She's gotten this streange idea that sisnce we live in the same
city we should see each other more often :->)

Noemi