SC - Re: SC- advise (oop)

Katherine.E.Neustadt-1 kae1 at ou.edu
Mon Sep 29 12:46:00 PDT 1997

I'm still new at this, so I hope this works.  About the dessert
competition - chocolate doesn't always take the cake (pun intended).
The small competition that I won was with a raspberry-nectarine souffle
tart that I got the recipe from _Good Housekeeping_.  Head table did the
voting at the end of feast, and I got the votes of all the ladies and
two of the gentlmen.  It beat out several chocolate dishes.  Personally,
I think a better choice would be to go with the secret family recipe
cheesecake.
Caitlin Munro of Ailsa/Namron, Ansteorra