SC - Re: SC- advise (oop)

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Mon Sep 29 17:36:34 PDT 1997

just a thought, last night my ex made this dessert....he made it up on the spur
of the moment and with what he had in the kitchen.  Such that it was, he just
bought a new house, the only furniture was the bed, tv and a low coffee table...

[we went shopping today]..
anyway, he took anjou pearts, ripe....he made a sauce from raspberry preserves,
honey and cloves...he heated the pears up til they were a bit warm, heated the
sauce and dribbled it over the pears...it was very good,
tonight he is making me fettucine alfredo from scratch....sigh, and I wonder
why I divorced this man...hey, wait, he didn't cook 15 yrs ago, unless you call
mama stouffer cooking....pears, more pears my dear!
aine