SC - Mice

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 19:49:45 PDT 1997

<< I also find that a sharp cheddar can be used for 1/3 to
 1/2 of the cheese and improve the final result. YMMV;
 I've been accused of being descended from mice... >>

When raising dormice for consumption do not feed them cheese. Their natural
foods are grains and insects (preferrably locusts (e.g. grasshoppers). When
properly fed dormice will in every case totally ignore the cheese if it is
offered. Cheese (or, indeed any dairy product) is not a natural food for
dormice under any circumstances.

FYI,
Lord Ras