SC - To Katherine

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 20:20:56 PDT 1997

<< sigh, and I wonder
 why I divorced this man...hey, wait, he didn't cook 15 yrs ago, unless you
call
 mama stouffer cooking....pears, more pears my dear!
 aine

 Katherine.E.Neustadt-1 wrote:

Sounds like he's cooking up a little bit more than "pears"!  :-) Just don't
forget to include in your equation the "bad" recipes of the past. Good luck.
May you find the happiness you deserve. :-)

Lord Ras