SC - Re:I need willowbark

Kimib2 at aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 09:02:54 PDT 1997

<< But I'm the one who had to call up a
 nurse and explain to her that Erythromycin and Seldane was NOT a good
 combination; my pharmacist was the one who testified at the trial for
 negligence.  >>
I always listen to the pharm techs when they call me...my nurses drug
handbook and PDR seem to always be outdated...tried to find Zyprexa the oterh
day...no luck, had to call pharmacy. So for her not listening, it was her
fault for negligence...
kimib2