SC - Ein Buoch Von Guter Spise

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 2 18:24:15 PDT 1997

Hi, all!

Here, as promised, is the deal regarding Mistress Caterina Sichlingen
Von Nurnberg's English translation of Ein Buoch Von Guter Spise.

She asks that it not be posted directly to the list. She says that she
doesn't object if I wish to e-mail it to some people, but would rather
not have it on the list, and I will respect that wish. She further
states that it is currently unavailable for Web access, but that she
plans to have it return shortly, and will notify me of the URL when that
happens. I will post that information as soon as I receive it from
Mistress Caterina.

Keep 'em flying!

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy