SC - Columbus menu II

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:50:20 PDT 1997

        You came in a part of the conversation about a book I found at a
store that lists when foods were introduced to Europe from the New Worlds
and what countries received what when (strange sentence).  It was not
saying these are or are not period, Brid had asked a questions about what
was new world and what wasn't.  Since you are newly come to our discussions
perhaps if you get a chance to look through the digests and catch up with
what we're talking about recently.  The book was put out in celebration o
the 500th anniversary of the first voyage of Columbus.

Clare St. John