SC - Flaming Order of Ch

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Fri Sep 12 13:01:25 PDT 1997

<*Ahem*

<"FOX" of course.

<Gunthar

I  can see it now.  Someone walks up to me after this is well known and says, loudly, because I blush such a nice shade of red.  "Hey, you're one of the FOXES, huh? Want to come over to my fire so I can show you my salamander."  Now they would only do this to embarrass me which makes it entirely unfair!!!

I am voting for Folks!!  Sorry Gunthar.

Murkial
(blushes easy so everyone teases her anyway, why give them more ammo)

"If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?"