SC - Columbus - correction

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Sep 14 08:30:09 PDT 1997

According to the Columbus book, it states that polenta was eaten enough to
have a few recipes written about it.... Also the book restates that poor
people probably picked up eating it first. (the inference being that when
you're poor, you'll eat any thing.)  I don't have that particular book on
hand at work today (I snuck in)  but I'll double check on Monday.

Clare St. John