SC - Potato sald-OFF TOPIC

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sun Sep 14 14:39:17 PDT 1997

Lord Ras,

I'm confused!  You say you make a heavenly potato salad, but throw up
when you smell it?  Not just plain curiosity--I'm soon to live close
enough to you to cook a feast you might attend, and I don't want to cook
anything that would set off allergies--not potatoes, of course, but
whatever...have enough allergy problems of my own; won't make others
suffer!

L. Allison