SC - Traveling Dysshes review

DUNHAM Patricia R Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Sep 16 08:53:00 PDT 1997

You might try finding a piece of window plastic (not glass) and cut it
to the open-book size, to lay over the open book, catch most splashes,
drips...  (1/4 inch, cuts with a regular fine-bladed power saw...  my
portable scribes workboard is a square of this stuff, strong, light,
clear, etc.)  This would work best with a book stand...

Patricia R. Dunham - Eugene Public - 100 W 13th Ave - 97401
patricia.r.dunham at ci.eugene.or.us - 541-984-8321
http://204.203.17.34/library (EPL)     <<<>>>
http://members.aol.com/gerekr/medieval.html (home)