SC - Flaming Order of C

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Sep 16 13:31:02 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Flaming Order of Ch                 9/16/97

<snip>
seeing this "Flaming Order of Cheesy Salamanders" thread. Could someoneplease
explain why "cheesy salamanders"? I can guess why the "Flaming".
Thanks.
Julleran, shaking her head and wondering what else I've been missing.
<snip>

It was a horrible degenerative spiral from the periodocity of eating snails.
Too much fun and mostly nonsence, resulting in the proposition of a badge for
the cooking list, and a few other off topic tangents. too long to repeat, but
hopefully we didn't do any lasting harm!
;)
- -brid