SC - edible peers

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 17 06:37:45 PDT 1997

marilyn traber wrote:

> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > All right, all right!!! Let's all take a deep breath, sing "A Little
> > Priest" from _Sweeney Todd_, and get on with our lives, OK ;  )  ?

> OOP.
>
> rotfl
> margali

True. But the original storyline of a partnership between a murderous
barber and an unscrupulous pastrycook dates back to a French ballad of
the thirteenth or fourteenth century, I'm told. I can't document it
specifically, though.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind sending privately a translation of the terms
"rotfl" and "rotl"? I'm afraid I've never run across those two before...

Adamantius

Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com