SC - sorrel

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 07:16:40 PDT 1997

<< A plant book I looked at said you could divide the plant, cutting right
 down through the roots.  Have you ever tried this?  Any special tips for
 ol' plague thumb? >>

Dividing also works well and gives your sorrel new life as it were. It should
have a moist but not wet environment. I have mine planted next to the
rainbarrel. Gardening techniques are different for different people but if
you are knowledgeble in the basics you should be able to wing it and
eventually your thumb will turn green too. :-) (By the way, a 'green' thumb'
comes from the fact that the good gardening pinches , pinches and pinches
some more to keep his/her plants compact and healthy resulting in a green
stain on the thumb. :-))

Lord Ras