SC - Commemorative Cooking

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:50:05 PDT 1997

Hi list:

A new game!

I was just talking with a dear friend and we came up with a fun
little mental game for all us cook types:  create a commemorative
recipe for past kings and queens of your kingdom!

The medium we've chosen is "Chicken".

Sample (I can say this, because he'll just chase me down and kill me
if he's pissed, and I already told the Queen anyway):

"Chicken Lycurgus"

Soak chicken pieces in Wild Turkey for ten weeks.  At the end of that
time, it may not be edible, but it'll talk to you!

I'm thinking of more serious recipes as well...but can anyone
imagine...Chicken Inman?  Chicken Randall?

C'mon...c'mon...waiting to hear what y'all come up with.

A very giggly
Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands