SC - Acolytes

GARNER at admin.hnc.edu GARNER at admin.hnc.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:21:43 PDT 1997

From:	SMTP%"sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG" 17-SEP-1997 10:49:57.91
To:	GARNER
CC:
Subj:	Re: SC - Acolytes

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Aine <aine at shocking.com>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: SC - Acolytes
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG

<snip>
What say you all, list members? Do you vote Sir Gunthar as the sole paron of
the list cathedral? Ayes? Nays? (And , we better count 148 votes! :-0
<snip>

I'm happy to cast my Aye vote, but I certainly hope I'm NOT voting
Aye to doubling Sir Gunthar's workload without his consent!!!

Juana Teresa, who missed a meeting last week, and was thus elected secretary
to the Rank & Tenure Committee

garner at admin.hnc.edu