SC - Re: Commemorative Cooking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 18 06:18:20 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

>   Chicken Zifran (a.k.a. Poulet Gendy)
>
> Needs to be marinated in coffee, first, doesn't it?  And smoked ham, of
> course.

Emphatically not! We don't want the food getting up off the plate and
holding a Dear Great Peer session, do we? It has to stay at least
clinically dead, which it technically is before it's had its first
cuppa.

[Sir Edward was once examined by Mistress Rannveigr (my God, I can't
believe I've forgotten whose -dottir she is) who is, mundanely, a
pathologist, one morning when Sir Ed had not yet had his coffee. She
declared him legally dead, based on his blood pressure, pulse, and body
temperature.]

The smoked ham was an accidental omission on my part... .

>         Tibor (And, thank goodness we aren't starting with pork butt... :-)

I've been spending more of my time standing in front of the computer for
that reason...

Adamantius

Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com