SC - Acolytes

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Thu Sep 18 06:52:58 PDT 1997

Julleran wrote:

<Morning? You get to answer e-mail in the morning and not at midnight?
What a concept!>

To which I reply:

Yeah one of the perks (?) of coming into work at 5:30 in the morning and stare at computer screens all day as I help troubleshoot software issues globally until I go home at 2:30.  Of course then I do home and fix the software problems my hardware inclined boyfriend concots while I am away.

Murkial