SC - Acolytes

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 20:53:24 PDT 1997

<<
   WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
   Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!) DO FOR A
   LIVING???

While I received my degree in English and Sp. Ed, and I have taught school,
this year, I am mostly Mom, baronial chronicler, and autocrat for our
upcoming Rapier's Champion event in January.  Who has time for anything else?

Tyrca