SC - Acolytes

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Thu Sep 18 22:55:08 PDT 1997

> <<WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
> Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!) DO FOR A
> LIVING??? >>
>
> Me?  I'm a sales clerk at our local Tandy Leather store.
>
> I consider it a novel new use for a MA in International Studies. . .
>

> Noemi

Noemi,
Any chance you can get a price break for fighters? <grin!>
I be skald and camp cook; when I am not at play, I be Senior
Pharmaceuticals Technician for a drug chain. Much prefer making things
healthy people want to eat...
Esko Sola

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---