SC - Cook's badge

Fri Sep 19 05:45:37 PDT 1997

Aine wrote:
  I'm not even sure if such ranks are the best indication of "longevity" as
  you put it. There are those of us out there who have been with the SCA for
  oh, 10 years or so without so much as an AoA, and believe me, it's not due
  to lack of work!

Quite agreed.  I was talking about improving the odds, I wasn't making any
guarantees.

Our system of awards works wonders for the organization, much of the time.
But it is not exactly efficient or thorough, is it?

	Tibor