SC - Off topic Good Peer vs Bad Peer

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Fri Sep 19 07:31:10 PDT 1997

Okay, Good peer vs Bad Peer, from a non-AoA'd individual:

Luckily it has been my experience that most of the peers that I have ever met have been caring individuals, who are more than willing to help anyone who asks.  I have heard the horror stories, sure, who hasn't?  But I am pleased to say that they are much more the oddball from what I have seen.

I include every peer on this list in the good peer area.  you have all answered all my dumb questions.  you have had eternal patience (especially poor Gunther) with all our odd requests and feelings, and last, but not least, you have all showed that honor and a love for the SCA are what brings us all together.

Thanks,

Murkial af Maun
Murkial af Maun