SC - Flower fritters

chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov
Fri Sep 19 07:56:23 PDT 1997

     Adamantius wrote (in the middle of a story of dubious veracity):

Second cannibal sez, "Not so good. That missionary I ate last night
seems to be disagreeing with me."

     But, my Lord, it should be well known by now that cannibals gave up
     eating missionaries early on.  They found that you couldn't keep a
     good man down . . .

     Chuck Diters/Bjarni Edwardsson                     West/Oertha/Eskalya
     Shadowood Manor, 9541 Victor Road, Anchorage, AK 99515-1470
     ph:  (907)344-5753                    Email: chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov

     "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's
     too dark to read."--Groucho Marx