SC - The no-oven baker....

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Fri Sep 19 10:41:59 PDT 1997

>>I served this to company and they ate it all up; you don't even have to
>>brown the top with your blowtorch (tried that, didn't work).
>

>Thanks! Good thing you warned me about the blowtorch - My parent's would
>have died if they'd seen me walking in the kitchen with that! "Just a
>moment, I have to add the final touch...-click- **fooomp!!**"   <giggles>

>One more question, didn't someone say it was good cold too? Maybe I'll do
>it the night before, so they'll never know the difference...

My guests walked in while I was standing there iwth the torch going, and
they were properly impressed.  It might have worked if I'd given it longer,
but my 7 1/2 month pregnant friend looked at the food and said "I want it
NOW, I don't care if it's brown on top!" so I gave up.

And there were leftovers, and I ate them straight from the fridge the next
day, so I can vouch that it's good cold.

=Caitlin

Thanks again!

Raffaella, (who just might survive this familial visit)