SC - The no-oven baker....

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Fri Sep 19 09:43:08 PDT 1997

Hello and thought maybe I might be able to help out with this one...you
could since they expect it to be SCA like do it over a fire in your
barbie....nnnoooo not the doll...or using a large pan invert a pie plate in
the bottom and then place the dish on top of it and you have a stove top
oven.....I have cooked an entire thanksgiving dinner all of these ways and
also with a microwave!!!! and thanks for all the info on this list i just
signed up and wow mailbox flooded but really helpful

Merry Williams aka
Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
ICQ #412273
I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!