SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

Fri Sep 19 09:54:17 PDT 1997

  >And three, the list owner should have, at least, token authority. <PUN>

          In that case, then Pug should be the one who decides.  He's
  actually the person who set up all this.  He's also the one who does the
  Ansteorran lists, the Bryn Gwlad lists.  So if I might ask, where does that
  put him on your hierarchy?

I put him wherever the Capo di Capi Tutti want's him.  "Youse got some kinda
problem wit dat?"  (:-)

"Where ya wan him, eh, Guntah?"

	Tibor