SC - Periodicity

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 20:29:41 PDT 1997

<< Aoife, irreverant as ever.  Top that, someone, I dare you. >>

Now, now, Lady Aiofe, it behooves me to point out that the Royal Highnesses
(East) have declared chocolate period so this is a period recipe. I suspect
you were actually going to post another example for our enlightenment and
sent a file from your period recipes instead. Am I close? :-)

Lord Ras