SC - Acolytes

KandL Johnston woodrose at malvern.starway.net.au
Sun Sep 21 19:44:55 PDT 1997

Christi Redeker wrote:

> Kimib2 wrote:
>
> <ok, after reading this list for a while, I absolutely have to ask this
> pressing queston... WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
> Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!) DO FOR A
> LIVING??? To get this started, I'll bravely go first... I am a nurse>

Well, Lillian manages the computer depatment for a hospital in Melbourne
Australia, has two lovely girls 6 and 11 and a wonderful husband and
three cats whom she minds the house for.

Nicolette has just currently been made Baroness of Stormhold, and is no
longer allowed in the kitchen, however, it has been discovered that she
has a cousin, by her Uncle a local bishop, who is a bit on the, shall we
say, outgoing side and can be found most weekends being a disruption in
the kitchen.

I would cast my vote for Gunther, but only if he can handle all cudo's
that seem to run rampant on this list ;)

but then, the list moves on and even after 3 days not getting my mail,
due to three events on this weekend, I'm behind.

Nicolette
- --
Rudolf von der Drau and Nicolette Dufay
Baron and Baroness, Stormhold