SC - Badge

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Sep 22 10:37:20 PDT 1997

Okay People here it is.

I've decided to go ahead and make a decision on this badge issue.

At the risk of annoying some people and also of heraldic conflict I've
decided to go with the salamander theme.  This is based on the fact that
the people who have volunteered to make the badges seem to go with this
theme.  Now should we have a salamander on the triangle? I rather like this
with modifications or fieldless, where there could be conflict?

What is the opinion of this and what are the makers willing to do?

Remember it should not be too complicated.

Yers,

Gunthar

P.S. Sorry, Tibor.