SC - Cooking-previous experience

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Sep 22 16:43:38 PDT 1997

Uduido at AOL.COM wrote:

> << May I add to the above list of questions, how many of you who are
> regularly
>  feast cooks and who rank above 'altar-boy' on the heirarchy were competant
>  cooks before SCA?  I mean did you learn because you were into the SCA, or
> did
>  you have a cooking backround before? >>

I have cooked since I remember.. with my mom and grandmother. Then in
college my friends were into ethnic cooking (pre-SCA). I actually gained
a lot of experience cooking with Charlie Potter (who many of you in the
Midrealm know as Master Basilicus).  We cooked many, many dinners
together long before cooking in the SCA crossed our minds...

meadhbh