SC - Ein Guter Spise

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Mon Sep 22 23:24:51 PDT 1997

Greetings all,
I am going to be doing a lunch for about 14 people in a couple of weeks and
thought I would use my latest aquisition ( a copy of ein guter spise).
This weekend I showed the recipes to one of the persons in charge to see if
any of the recipes apealed to her.  Her observation was that there were few
or no recipes with vegetables (There are some no meat eaters in the group).
My question is does anyone know of german vegetable recipes from this time
period?

Maeve (a misplaced Oerthan living in An Tir) who likes to cook

Cathy manages people who do technical support for Adobe projects.
Who mother thinks the first thing she cooked was cinnamon toast at 4.