SC - Documentation

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:26:23 PDT 1997

> How does everyone present documentation for their feasts?  Do you
> add it as an addendum to the menu or do you offer it at all?
>
> The ever curious,
> Murkial

I've done it in various ways, or participated in feasts where there
have been a couple of methods:

	-	One is to present small placards or menus at the table
		with snippets of documentation
	-	Another, which I personally like a lot, is to prepare a
		small brochure with recipes and documentation for
		sale for a trifling amount, or to roll the cost into the
		feast fee and offer one to each diner who enters the hall.

Berengaria

jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
University of Denver
College of Law