SC - Documentation

Tue Sep 23 08:45:13 PDT 1997

  	-	One is to present small placards or menus at the table
  		with snippets of documentation

Usually we do that, just citing recipe name and source.

  	-	Another, which I personally like a lot, is to prepare a
  		small brochure with recipes and documentation for
  		sale for a trifling amount, or to roll the cost into the
  		feast fee and offer one to each diner who enters the hall.

My wife bribes her cooking staff with a copy.  It seems a fair recompense.

	Tibor