SC - Documentation

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Tue Sep 23 09:07:41 PDT 1997

Christi Redeker 9/23/97 10:13 AM

>How does everyone present documentation for their feasts?  Do you add it
>as an addendum to the menu or do you offer it at all?
>
>The ever curious,
>Murkial

Although I only cook period foods at my feasts, I had never really
thought about making documentation available at the feast. I suppose it
would be helpful as a learning experience if I did so, but I am not sure
what to offer. Just the recipes and redactions? Additional supporting
research?

Clarissa