Compost: was SC - bird or bay?

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:50:20 PDT 1997

- ---Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:
> >   Hey! Hey!! One of the purposes of this list is to
> >   make it clear to folks that period food is NOT
> >   garbage!!!  ;  ) 'S'what we call a homonym, my
> >   lady...
> >
> > Except when it is..... (:-)
> >         Tibor
> (All right! You asked for it!)
>
> What tripe! If you had any guts, you'd be eating
> 'umble pie right now!
>
> Adamantius, who was NOT referring to garbage of capons, either...

Oh, such a show of spleen. I hardly have the heart to
mention it, I kidney you not. Perhaps we should all
just sit back and share some sweetbreads and allow
our sinews to heal...

(I'm a Bard -- call it a license to pun --
Or at least an acknowledgment thereof!)

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!