SC - Re: Gunthar, look at this

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Tue Sep 30 07:47:33 PDT 1997

recently, our listserve here in tampa, had some problems.
Our webmaster, Janos left us all a post about the ones with the most mail
returned were gonna get deleted...and to simply resubscribe if you thought you
had, or email him and he would manually resubscribe one.

At the same time, there was lotsa talk back and forth....I had made apost that
was sorta flaming...we have had a rather political situation here in wyvernwood
what with the Baronnial sucession issue and all.

As had not recieved any mail from the Trimaris listserve in a while I emailed
Janos, he told me that the place was just quite as a tomb.
to test it, I made a general post...test, test...it came right on back to meself.

so, no I was not banned.  Usually most moderators will send you a mail and warn
you before completely deleting you.
Having bbs'ed for many yrs before the web, this seems to hold true for that arena
as well.
Aine