SC - Lost posts?

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 08:57:49 PDT 1997

Hi, all!
     I asked about plum pudding and fruitcake recipes towards the end of last
week, then I was gone all weekend. I came back to find that I wasn't getting
any messages from here at all (Got bumped off the list somehow--my mailbox
wasn't full, so I've no clue why...... Computers, gotta love `em! ;-) ), so
any answers will have missed me entirely. Would someone be so kind as to send
anything that may have been posted to me---privately, of course, since the
rest of you will already have seen it? Thanks bunches!

Ldy Diana
dianafiona at aol.com