SC - kitchen kits (long)

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Fri Apr 3 08:25:34 PST 1998

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, WOLFMOMSCA wrote:
> This goes double for any of the currently-favored "fat-free" or "lite"
> cheeses, which will become a mass of whatever chemically-enhanced binder was
> used to create them.

Hang on a sec.  I used to work in a sorrority as a Head busser, and I
gotta tell you, some of those "Fat Free" things would be more than pennsic
safe.  I once saw a girl stich the cheese on a piece of bread and put it
in the microwave for a fre MINUTES the stuff ne'er melted, and the grilled
cheese sandwhiches NE'ER worked that year.  (evidentally, the
fat-free-itis as we bussers called it was a hit or miss disease, and could
skip whole years before resurfacing...) :-)

HTH (But I don't suggest going out and getting the stuff as it tastes like
plastic too)

Bogdan