SC - Many questions.

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 5 16:11:12 PDT 1998

Greetings oh learned ones and those well read and experienced too:
Speaking of french food. Has anyone read and hold a sharable opinion on
the book _ Early French Cookery: sources, history, original recipes, and
modern adaptations_ by D. Eleanor Scully & Terence Scully. University of
Michigan Press c. 1995.
Or _ Painters and food : Renaissance Recipes_ by Gillian Riley .
Pomegranate Artbooks, San Francisco, c.1993. Thank you for your input.
Genevia
geneviaMoAS at juno.com