SC - Arabic Rotten Condiments (fwd)

Jan McEwen jmcewen at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:44:22 PDT 1998

     Let's jsut say that I wouldn't want to see you coming after me in a
     dark alley fully armoured.  It creates a much larger picture of you.
     It was good to see you this weekend.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: SC - Crown Tourney Pics
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    4/6/98 10:35 AM

> Oooh,  looks like Papa is one of those "big scary dudes" that one definitely
> wants at their side in a war, but is intimidating to meet on the tourney
> field! {brid ducks back under rock, looking for her shield}
> What a lovely looking event!
> -brid

I'm not big and scary. I'm only 5'11". My lady calls me "kitten". I wear purple.

How can that be scary?

Without the beard I look like Howdy-Doody.

Trust me.

Yers,

Gunthar