SC - Of Interest

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 11:14:13 PDT 1998

> Without the beard I look like Howdy-Doody.
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

Howdy-Doody?  Nah, you haven't got enough freckles.

Thanks for coming up for Med-Faire.  Seeing you again and being introduced
to your lady was a decided pleasure.  I am sorry that I was unable to take
from my work with the fair staff to do more than exchange pleasantries.  If
fortune is with us, I will enjoy seeing you again when we have the time to
savor the conversation.

Bear

P.S. to the list:  For those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting
him, Sir Gunthar is a kind and gentle man, whose skill at arms has grown
mightily since we first met.  Rathery than "scary", I would call him doughty
and resolute.