SC - Fwd: Brewing help needed.

Yeldham, Caroline S csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 06:44:09 PDT 1998

Cariadoc wrote:

>The obvious solution is for SCA cooks to persuade SCA autocrats to design
>their theme feasts around the available corpus of recipes, instead of first
>choosing the theme and then finding out whether the recipes exist.

Actually, what had happened is that the Autocrat had asked for a Far Eastern
feast so that she could offer chop sticks as site tokens.  I let her know
that I did not know of any Far Eastern period recipes, but I would be
willing to attempt a Silk Route feast as best as I could (she knows that I
like to have documentation for most of what I serve).  So, I am probably
going to be  turning this into a trade type feast.  With foods from the west
and goods from the east being used.  Seeing as how I am starting my research
now, I am considering making this my entry for the Baronial A&S competition
also, with research on what I serve and knowledge on things that were traded
also.

Thank you all for your information!

Murkial
Christi Redeker