SC - Permission to use recipes

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Apr 8 17:48:39 PDT 1998

A bit of red wine is good, and fill the thing with halved apples (Or ducks
and apples, depending on how hungry you are.)

Our pig took about 10 hours, and was a couple of feet above the fire. I
would use charcoal (we used wood), slash the skin and rub it with salt
and wine and herbs, as well as stick them insode with the fruit.

The thing to watch is fat dripping onto the fire, which can flare up and
set fire to your pig - in about 3 minutes you will have half as much pig :(

(If it can happen to a goat it can happen to a pig...

Charles Ragnar