SC - Permission to use recipes

Rebecca Tants RETANTS at us.oracle.com
Thu Apr 9 06:48:30 PDT 1998

I am very lucky.  There is an incredible grocery store here in Austin called
Central Market. They carry many varieties of produce that one doesn't normally
see at a regular grocery store.  This winter, they had Seville oranges (the
better to make marmalade with).  They have an intoxicating aroma, very different
from our Florida navel orange.
I used the juice from this orange as a lemon substitute in an italian recipe
(chicken in lemon sauce).  It was wonderful.

meadhbh

meadhbh