SC - late period french food

Thu Apr 9 08:17:42 PDT 1998

- --=_ORCL_47055899_0_11919804091049510
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

Well, I'm not sure if you have anything of mine in there, but you
are more then welcome to use it.

HOWEVER, I would like to see the end product made available to the
members of this list!  Same rules (no profit or fundraising,
attributes intact) but available for other shires, baronies, etc
to use to get started!

Ruadh
- --
- -=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-
Rebecca E. Tants	retants at us.oracle.com	Phone:	716-389-1154
Oracle Consulting Services			Pager: 800-PAGE-MCI
Data Warehouse Architecture			Pin#:  1932362

- --=_ORCL_47055899_0_11919804091049510

Date: 08 Apr 98 20:40:23
From:"James & Melody Mahanna <jmmahanna at worldnet.att.net>" <sca-cooks-owner at bastion.globeset.com>
To:sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG,<sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Subject:SC - Permission to use recipes
Reply-to:sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
X-Mailer:Mozilla 4.04 [en] (Win95; U)
Sender:owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org

Hi all,
I just had some major surgery about a week and a half ago, and during
my convalescence I was hoping to compile a cooking resource for my
Shire.  Over the past several months that I have been subscribed to
the list I have compiled a huge amount of recipes, feast ideas,
and interesting tidbits galore.  I have about 5 more weeks of doing
quite a bit of nothing and as we have several budding/aspiring
feastocrats I would like to prepare a notebook sort of deal to help
with some basic knowledge, menu planning, budgeting, etc.  Well
anywho, I would like your (anyone who has posted a recipe, or a feast
menu, or idea) permission to use said recipes and ideas in the
collection.  The notebook will be for Shire use only and will not
be made available for any sort of fundraising, or money making
enterprises.  I would greatly appreciate any ideas, feedback, and
suggestions.  Again I appreciate your great ideas and would
appreciate any suggestions.  This list has been such a learning
experience for me and I would like to share what I have gained
with others in my Shire.  Again thank you!
- --
Mi'Lady Morwenna De Malyns
Mka:  Melody Mahanna
http://home.att.net/~jmmahanna/shirepage.html