SC - PDF files-OT OOP

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 14:04:47 PDT 1998

<<
 Beautiful book reviews!  Thanks!>>

     Glad you enjoyed them....... :-)

 >>I'd just like to mention that a lot of times these mail order companies are
a *lot* more expensive than your local ethnic grocer.  Check out a Oriental,
Arabic or Indian deli to find a lot of these spices pleasantly priced.

 Duriel van Hansard

     Not mine, unfortunately. It's a great place to find some things, but
spices are not especially cheap, nor do they stock much that I can't get in
bulk at the health food store (Which is closer, anyway.). Hence the interest
in all the different mailorder sources I can find! The more unusual spices
just aren't to be found locally--I haven't even been able to get saffron
lately! The grocery used to carry the tiny little vials of it, but not any

           Diane