SC - Mystery Spice

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Apr 13 15:50:19 PDT 1998

<<
 Is this just a busy time for everyone, or is the SCA-cooks list no longer
active?

     "Not active"?!?! Hah! You should *see* my message backlog!

PS--for the group: I actually not only found blood oranges today at the health
food store, but they are organic! Didn't think anyplace in town carried them
at all. I'll have to candy the peels for sure, since I can do so without any
nagging worries.       :-)

         Ldy Diana