SC - Re: honey and boil overs

PLau042263 PLau042263 at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 01:00:12 PDT 1998

On 3/11/98 7:54 PM you wrote:

><< It's almost that time! I would like to request that someone take the lead
> and reserve a class-tent or encampment at Pennsic some evening, so we can
> all clap eyes on each other and FEED each other, eat, drink, make merry, and
> generally schmooze, while we rub shoulders and other body parts. >>
>
>It was my understanding when we discussed this all before Xmas that Margali
>was hosting this potluck. According to my files this has not changed.....Have
>I missed something here?
>
>Ras

Is this separate from the cooking class/get-together, -with recipe
booklet-, that was being talked about long since, which I volunteered to
print the booklet for? or has that transmogrified itself into a simple
potluck?  If so, with or without recipe booklet?  Just looking for a
little update...

Thanks,
Chimene